Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Who can use the Language Commons?

Any Hakuoh student or member of staff can use the SALC. We’re waiting for you!


Do I have to speak English in the LC?

We want you you to try you best to use English as much as possible. The LC is a place where you can focus on developing your English speaking skills. However, if you need to get a little help in Japanese from your friends, that’s okay!


Do I need to do anything before I use the LC?

If you would like to have an individual session with a teacher to practice your speaking and writing, you need to use the links on this page. However, for almost all events in the LC, you can just check the calendar and come and join freely! You can also come and study by yourself at any time during the day!


%d bloggers like this: